Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mr. Harper, meet Mr. Anonymous Soilder

I have a really deep respect for soldiers and am really fascinated by them. They sign up and blindly follow their orders putting their lives on the line while leaving their families for forevers at a time. I found this picture of our beloved Prime Minister shaking hands with one such proud solider. I thought it was a nice moment as you can see the respect that Mr. Harper has for this man in his eyes and expression. I didn't try to make Stephen Harper look any fatter than he actually looked that day, although I accidentally made him look taller in relation to the solider.

When I show people this picture the most common reaction is... "Oh, that really does look like Stephen Harper!" The anonymous solider apparently just looks anonymous, but I think I like him better than the other guy.

Pencil on paper.

Blake Betteridge.

No comments: